Friday, August 5, 2011

Retail Therapy

Because I was down in the dumps yesterday about not be allowed to run anymore, I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got this:



It matched my coffee mug:



cute huh? So what I love pink, deal with it.

I got up this morning, and instead of going to the gym, (which I can't motivate myself to do anymore because I am just so frustrated) and did the laundry and vacuumed the whole house... that has to count for something right?

Let's hope so.

Today was family lunch day!!!!!!!! We went to La Madeline at Reston Town Center today:


I got the Turkey Bistro "Smoked turkey, crisp bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, melted provolone and sun-dried tomato pesto* spread on a toasted sourdough roll". 


Oh dear this.was.so.good.


sorry for the weird-o blurry pictures.  The portions are perfect here, ok so I was stuffed after my sammich and still ate the chips (bad idea, but so delish).  But it wasn't a heavy sandwich.  We must go back, they have quite an extensive menu.


Two beautiful sisters, enjoying lunch on a pretty Friday afternoon.  This is happiness.

Tomorrow my cousins from London are coming to stay with us for two weeks!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS I cannot wait!

That is all for today. Have a great weekend!

No comments: