Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cousins are fun!

Hello friends!

Today was quite a busy day!  We don't have any much food in our house right now so I didn't make anything for lunch today.  I did however take a quick 7 minute trip to Pica Deli for their yummy Pieta sandwich:


I really must get some Poppy seed dressing to put on my homemade sandwiches, that stuff is out of this world.

I had to leave work early today because we had a repair man come over to fix the door of our fridge, but I did get some work done while he was there.  After he left, I took Ella and headed over to Fairfax Corner to meet my sister and cousins.


We had a good time.


I really love having my cousins here, and I wish that they all would just move to the states so we can all be together all the time.  We decided to hit up Pinkberry (the first time for me), for some delish, non-fat fro-yo:


I had heard great things about this place and I had it on my 101 list, and let me tell you this place did not disappoint:


I even got the Original flavor for Ella and she couldn't get enough of it:



After our pinkberry adventure we headed back to my momma's house for some homemade pizza.


and because there are were so many of us we made five pizzas. Which in the end turned out to be one too many, because when we were all stuffed this little guy was left untouched:


The good thing, is we all love leftovers, so YUM :)  Oh course after dinner, we all wanted to go back to Fairfax Corner (it was such a beautiful night).  I wanted Erik to try Pinkberry (he loved it), and the boys wanted to run through the fountain:


All in all it's really been a fantastic day!  I hope yours was great as well!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love pinkberry! I really want to try the salted caramel flavor, but they don't have any near me. I've only had the opportunity to try it when I was in San Diego and New York! I got the lychee flavor and it was awesome.

Dorsa said...

I totally was going to go again yesterday after dinner, but I was soooo full. We will go again soon and I will try the salted caramel one and report back :)