Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy Bee

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days! I have been super busy!  As I said on Friday my cousins from London are here and we have been running around with the family.

Saturday we spent most of the day at the airport, waiting for my cousins and my uncle (from Iran) to arrive.  Once they were here we all went back to my mom's house and ate dinner, played video games, and watched movies.  Pretty chill for the first night.

Sunday, Erik and I spent the entire day cleaning our house, inside and out.  We have really been neglecting our yard this year and it need a massive little trim. We were completely exhausted so we simply stayed on the couch and went to bed early.

Today was my cousin Kian's birthday.


That is him in London, my other cousin Farid has yet to post the pictures from our night.  After work we went over to my mom's house for some yummy chicken kabobs, and Baskin Robbin's Ice cream cake (whhhaaaat, so good).  Afterwards, we all headed to Ultra Zone for two intense games of Laser Tag.  There was a group of 14, let's call them jerks 20somethings, who had matching shirts that said "Winning" on the front of them.  I'm not going to lie, they looked pretty intimidating, they had eye black too.  But we soon found out they were all talk, similar to Charlie Sheen.. oopps did I say that.... They lost both of the games, and we won.. no CRUSHED them in the last one. aaahhh nothing like a good game of Laser Tag to get your blood flowing!  It was a fantastic night!  And now I am totally exhausted.  I hope everyone had a great night!!

No comments: