Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to London

My cousins left today :(.

It is always bittersweet when family comes to visit because you know eventually they will have to go back.  When Ava or Farid stop being lazy and post pictures on facebook, I will put them up here. But for now here a few, they might be repeats:




Yup they are in the middle of Dicks sporting goods, playing baseball, totally normal.



Parsa wanted to play in the fountain, also normal.

We will miss them, but we miiigghhttt be going to London in December or January (maybe), we have to see how much tickets are, and if we can get that time off of work. Or maybe we will just make them come back here!

I am still trying to kick this summer cold, so I had some Tomato and Basil Bisque for lunch today:


I didn't have much of an appetite (weird I know), so most of this ended up down the sink (I hate wasting food).  I just wasn't feeling it.  However, when I got home from work I had


 a cupcake from Lincoln and Tatum's birthday party.. It was calling to me, chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting AND my lucky number on it, I couldn't say no.  It was amazing.

For dinner, I made Trader Joe's Orange Chicken with potstickers. YUM.  Afterwards, my wonderful hubby and I watched Eat Pray Love.  I had already read the book a while back and wanted to see how they interpreted it into a movie.  Not too bad, I still obviously like the book better, but it was a cute movie.  The book developed Liz's character better, and featured a lot more of her "inner voice".  Something that I don't think movies will ever be able to portray correctly.  I highly recommend the book, and if you want a cutesy movie, you should watch the movie too.

Alright well I am off to enjoy my Nyquil induced sleep! Here's to hoping my cold goes away soon! Cheers!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It was nice seeing them :)

Yay for cupcakes!!!