Friday, August 12, 2011

Adorable Food

Hello friends!

Today was family lunch Friday, and boy was it a fun one.  We went to Be Right Burger (BRB) in Reston Town Center.


They use all natural organic beef, and it is so darn good.


I made my own burger, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onion and Chipotle Ketchup (yum).


Sorry for the bad pictures, it was a messy burger. This was probably one of the freshest burgers I have ever had (outside my homemade burgers).

Ok, I am about to show you something that is going to blow your mind... The MOST ADORABLE food you will ever see, in your whole life... get ready:


BAM! Its a smilie face potato, I have never seen one of these before, and it was sitting at the bottom of my fry container at BRB. AH, I didn't want to eat it, but (obviously) I did, and it was gooood.

Later, after work and dinner, we went bowling! We had such a great time, and I was really on my game!


It is insane how over-sized everything is in America, I mean just look at that soda. Don't worry all three of my cousins and my sister got one of those AND finished the entire thing (they didn't go to sleep for a long time).  My cousins also had some pretty hilarious bowling names:




Don't ask about the Afghan camel, I have no idea why Kian wanted that name.  I also managed to sneak this pic:


Nalini told me to tag it, and made sure I called her out on my blog :).  I don't really know what Erik is doing in this picture tho, haha.   After bowling, around 11pm we headed back to our house and played Apples to Apples (best game ever), until around 2 am before passing out!

Ahhh what a great day! I hope everyone else had a great day as well!

No comments: